Pages

Friday 27 October 2017

gardening

Today after morning tea  my class and I were going to do some gardening with the st kentigern children.All the boys went to go and pick all the weeds out of   our garden box.Some of the children were using the shovel.But then fred found a big roots.When the boys were picking all the weeds and roots the girls were removing
the weeds to make some potato.Then when javarn found are worm
he put it on sosaia knee then sosaia was frightened he swept it off and that was funny.The boys were having a challenge but joe and drake were cheating.Then nek minnit the rain bots it then we went back to class.

3 comments:

Laina ! said...

Hi John, great to see that you have been doing some gardening. My question is did you have fun doing it?

Unknown said...

Hi John, I really like and enjoyed this blog post.
My question is what do you like about gardening?

Unknown said...

This is good work John, but next time re read to fix the mistakes.

Post a Comment